- Each paper session will be allocated 90 minutes on the conference program and will consist of maximum 5 papers;
- The time allocated for a presentation is approx. 15 minutes, plus some time for questions;
- Each paper session will have an assigned chair, who will moderate the discussion and keep the time;
- Only Power Point presentations 97-2007 or 2010 (or higher versions) (ppt or pptx) and Adobe Acrobat files (pdf) will be accepted;
- A data projector and laptop (MS Windows 7) will be at your disposal.
- The poster can be up to 130 cm high x 90 cm wide;
- Posters should be printed and brought by each author to the conference. Please note that the Organizing Committee doesn’t print posters on behalf of presenters;
- The poster sessions will take place on Thursday, June 7.
- The poster stands will be located close to the lecture hall. The participants are encouraged to mount their posters as early as possible.